Free No Obligation Curtain Making Quote
Please complete the form for a free, no obligation quote for our curtain making services. Simply enter your measurements and we will get back to you with a quotation as soon as possible.
How to measure for Curtains
- Select your fabric. We will work out the pattern repeats and match the patterns across the curtains, and will allow the extra needed for the hems.
- Select if your want the curtains lined, or lined and interlined. Interlining gives a heavier more luxurious look and reduces heat loss if your windows are draughty. We can also supply blackout lining if you wish to minimise the amount of light coming in through the curtains.
- Select your curtain heading: Triple Pinch Pleat, Pencil Pleat (Taped Heading), Cottage Heading (Floppy Top Heading), Eyelet Heading
- Measure your curtain pole from finial to finial – this is the pole width. If you have a curtain track, then measure the full width of the track:
- Measure from the small eye on the curtain ring to the point where you want the curtains to finish – this is the curtain drop. If you have a curtain track, then measure the curtain drop from the top edge of the track.